EPFO provides a great number of facilities toits employees. Therefore each and member working in EPFO must has his/her own UAN number. So in order to enjoy the bounties of EPFFO, you need to get your UAN activated immediately.
Before getting a UAN number, you must know all the facilities and features that EPFO provides its employees through a UAN number:
- The actuation of UAN makes you qualified for the online administrations of the EPFO. After the actuation, you can get to the dashboard of the UAN entrance.
- You can download you EPF UAN passbook through the UAN entryway. The passbook has the redesigned explanation of EPF commitment.
- You can check you EPF adjust through missed call or SMS.
- You can transfer the examined duplicate of KYC. The KYC would help you for the online check.
- You can without much of a stretch make an EPF withdrawal.
- You can without much of a stretch exchange your PF on the web.
- You can list the greater part of your PF accounts at one place.
How To Activate the UAN
Now EPFO has made UAN generation so easy that you even don’t even need to go to your employer for getting yourself registered. You can now get it activated online as well, by just following these easy steps:
Step 1: Getting UAN details from the employer
You need to go to your employer and get all the relevant details from your employer. This is because EPFO provides UANs of all the employees to the employers. Don’t worry if he does not give you the UAN, The provident fund number mentioned on the Pay slip can also do the work.
Step 2: Checking your UAN status
After getting the UAn number, you need to check whether it has been activated or not. In order to check the UAN status, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit http://uanmembers.epfoservices.in/check_uan_status.php
- Enter your state and office region. Then type your PF number,
- Hit the Check Status catch.
- If you get a message on your screen stating that your UAN is activated, then BINGO.
With a specific end goal to create your UAN number you simply need to take after these simple steps:
- Visit official EPFO website http://www.epfindia.com/site_en/index.php
2. Look for’For Citizens’ connection under ‘Our services’.
3. Tap on ”Enroll for UAN”.
4. Enter your KYC details and the phone number. KYC details could be yourAadhaar/Passport number, or your bank account number. You would be asked to upload your photo and a scanned copy of your sign.
After entering the details, you will get an OTP. Enter the OTP and generate your UAN.
Presently you’re on the last step of getting your UAN initiated.
- After you get the authorization PIN, enter the PIN to activate it
- Enter points of interest, for example, Name, Father’s Name, DOB etc.
- Now you already have the UAN login ID and the password.